- Forestry Consultant
- 914 S 18th St
- Mount Vernon, WA, 98274
- Phone: 360-391-5770
- Email: email@example.com
Business Description and Remarks
Forty years’ experience providing Family Forest Landowners: Forest management plans, DFL-forestland tax reduction-plans, Stewardship Plans (non- NRCS cost share) and silvicultural recommendations.
- Forest management advice
- Forest management plan writing
Coached Stewardship Plan assistance (reduced hourly rate).
- San Juan
- Experience/Education of Key Personnel: Associates in Applied Science, Forest Technology, Green River Community College, 1975. Forty two years with Washington State Department of Natural Resources: Experience in Timber Sale Management; Silvicultural Management; Forest Practice Rules and Regulations; Forest Stewardship and Coached Planning assistance for Family Forest Landowners; Forestland fire suppression and prevention. American Tree Farm System Certified Tree Farm Inspector, Washington Farm Forestry Association member.
- Carries Liability Insurance: Yes
- Carries Surety Bond: No
- Licensed Pesticide Applicators on staff: No
- Certified Wildfire Mitigation Specialist(s) (CWMS) on staff: No
- NRCS Technical Service Provider (TSP): No
- Professional Affiliations: N/A