San Juan Islands
Forest Owners Field Day
September 26, 2015
An Out-In-The-Woods Family Education Event
This is a smaller, local version of our regional field day. The San Juan Islands Field Day will feature a suite of outdoor workshops specifically for people with wooded property in the San Juan Islands. Forestry specialists from around the region will be providing instruction, demonstrations, and resources throughout the day on a variety of topics that will help you to better understand, protect, enhance, and enjoy your forest.
- 8:40 AM – 2:40 PM* Saturday September 26, 2015
- Gates open at 7:40 AM
- *Updated times to better accommodate fall ferry schedule
484 Camp Orkila Rd
Eastsound, WA 98245
Cost (includes lunch):
- $20/person or $30/couple (same household or ownership) before September 19th (extended)
- $30/person or $40/couple September 15th or later (including on-site registration at the event)
- Online late registration special: $25/person or $35/couple September 19th until 5 PM Friday 9/25
- Student and Master Gardener discounts available – contact us at 425-357-6023 for details
- Youth under 18 may attend free.
Register online with a credit card through Brown Paper Tickets
Register by Mail
Download the Registration Form and mail in with a check made out to WSU Extension
Register at the Event
Bring cash or check to the registration booth. Note: we cannot accept debit or credit cards on site. Exact change is appreciated.
With thanks to our partners
This program is made possible in part by funding from WSU San Juan County Extension, San Juan County, and the San Juan Islands Conservation District.
Agencies and organizations contributing instructors and in-kind support include Washington State University Extension, the Washington Department of Natural Resources, and San Juan County.
All Are Welcome
Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office. Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities and special needs who contact Lauren Grand at 425-357-6023 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the event.
Sign up for our E-Newsletter.