- 23102 NE 3rd Ave
- Ridgefield, WA, 98642
- Phone: 360-887-0702
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialize in Douglas-fir and cedar beams and timbers cut from sustainably harvested timber up to 40″ in diameter and 45′ long. We also custom cut customer owned logs of all types.
- Mobile services: No
- Mill Capacity: Wood-Mizer LX-450 diesel with an extension to 45'. Max diameter 40", max width of cut between blade guides is 34.5" and 17" over blade in the throat. Max cut above deck is 32".
- Other Services provided: Barko 450 log loader to load/unload large logs and timbers. Skytrak 10054 telehandler to load containers or vans for export. Numerous forklifts, skidders, and self-loading trailers. Automated tenon cutter, chain morticer, and timber router to help make timber framed joints.
- Specialized products: Board and batten siding in fir and cedar.
- Billing Options: By the hour, by volume, on a case-by-case basis, or barter for equal services…gravel incl. trucking, concrete work, etc.