- PO Box 602
- Vashon, WA, 98070
- Phone: DW:206-295-6670 DJ:206-605-2695
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We help forest owners manage their forests. We do ecologically based thinning(s) and process logs into kiln dried finished lumber and hardwood live edge slabs. We are an FSC certified mill.
- Mobile services: Yes
- Mill Capacity: Wood-Mizer and Mighty Mite - both 30" diameter, and 22-24' long.
- Other Services provided: Full forestry (feller bunchers, processors, shovel, skidders, log trucks), Kiln, moulder, and shaper. Processing finished flooring, paneling, siding, trim, etc., from ecological thinnings and local forests.
- Specialized products: Native species, Douglas-fir, red alder, bigleaf maple, and madrone large live edge slabs, as well as dimensional lumber, flooring, trim, siding, and paneling.
- Billing Options: By the hour, by volume, or custom milling to the customer's advantage.